How to benefit from EduWeek Africa 2018
EduWeek offers you the opportunity to gain first-hand market research by directly dealing with potentials prospects. Not only do we bring the prospects to your front door (so to speak), you’ll also get to network with other industry leaders and grow your business through new and stronger partnerships.
EduWeek believes in growth and sustainability both in education as well as new education businesses. Thus, we will be presenting the LaunchPad again this year, giving start-ups the opportunity to present their products/services to other businesses as well as other education sectors.
Gain brand exposure through our marketing as well as publicity throughout the year. Conveniently, if you book a stand or sponsor EduWeek, you’ll fall within our yearly marketing plan giving you exposure from January to October. Even better, if you join us in 2019 again you’ll gain brand exposure from February 2018 all the way to December 2019.
Key Focus Areas:
- Service & Training
- Inclusive education
- Maths & science
- School suppliers & stationery
- Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
- Safety & Security
- Educational Toys
Benefits of participating at EduWeek:
- 1.Align your brand with Africa’s largest and most comprehensive education event and be seen by over 5,500 potential new customers
- 2.Present your products to the market face to face and receive immediate feedback
- 3.Generate new business – gather leads and take orders then and there
- 4.Feed off our unrivalled TV, radio, print and online exposure
- 5.Position yourself alongside the leading brands in education
- 6.Network and create new partnerships