We are delighted to introduce the latest line-up of EduWeek Advisory Board members. They are well known and experienced scholars who share passion and interest in education and related fields.
We keep in contact with our advisory board members regularly to answer their questions and hear their reactions to our event content. It’s an opportunity for us to ask: How are we doing?
We also welcome board members’ suggestions about sector priorities we might be overlooking and we invite them to write about issues that are important to them, sharing this content through our Newsletter the Educ8tor and via our digital news platforms.
As in our selection for the first board, we did our best to choose a group that reflects the rich diversity and viewpoints in our sector.
Here is the full list of our newest board members in alphabetical order:
- Prof. Rehabeam Auala, Professor of Educational Development and Leadership, University of Namibia
- Natashia Bearam-Edmunds, Content Producer & Maths Specialist, Mindset TV
- Dene Botha, Owner & Founder, Pride Factor
- Marjorie Brown, Head of Department: History, Roedean Senior School
- Jaco Deacon, Deputy CEO, FEDSAS
- Dr. Chula Gangoda, President, Worlddidac Association
- Danny Gauch, Director General, Worlddidac Association
- Dr. Nader Imani, Executive Vice President Global Education, FESTO
- Kenneth Kayser, Vice President for Open Innovation, ABSA
- Dr. Steven McKee, Founder & President, Labtech International
- Noman Mphake, Founder, PEISA
- Thembekile Ndlovu, National President, SAPA
- Phuti Ragophala, Independent Consultant
- Claudia Regnart, Social Impact Director, Pearson South Africa
- Dr. Tom Rush, Middle East & Africa Sales Director, PASCO Scientific
- Vusi Thembekwayo, Founder & CEO, MyGrowthFund & IC Knowledge Bureau
- Dr. John Volmink, Chairperson, Umalusi Council
- Wayne van der Wath, Founder, Big School Enterprises
- Robyn Weinand, CEO & Founder, Preschools 4 Africa
- Alan Whitaker, Founder & CEO, The Billion Child Foundation
- Kobus van Wyk, CEO, ADESSA
This advisory board, like its predecessor, will meet at EduWeek in June to lead the discussion on the format of the event for 2019.
We’re looking forward to working closely with our board members, and to sharing that opportunity with our Educ8tor readers and visitors to EduWeek in June.
Should you wish to connect to any of the members mentioned above please contact Tanya.firstname.lastname@example.org to request a personalised introduction.